Things I notice.... about Aria.
- Her hair is getting curly!
- Her eyes seem to be getting lighter.
- And so is her hair color! (what are we going to do with a blondie?!!)
- She is talking in sentences now. "I go with you?" "Where Dad go?"
- She can run very fast in flip-flops and not fall.
- She likes the sound of her own name. "Ar-ee-ah" she says, over and over.
- I hear her saying her name when she's by herself.
- Sometimes she sings her name to herself.
- She loves bubble baths...and always puts the bubbles on her face and says, "Ho Ho Ho!!"
- When she gets out of the bath, she wraps her towel around herself and then runs around the house saying, "MatMan....na na na na na na na...MatMan!!" (to the Batman theme song)
- When at Alex's soccer game, she sits on the sidelines and yells, "Go Alex!!"
- She's a cuddler and loves to be held.
- She falls asleep 99.9% of the time in the car, even if we are just on a 10 minute car ride.
- She adores her daddy and loves when he comes home from work.
- Aria loves to have her toes and fingernails painted.
- She is very generous with her kisses. I love that.
Aria........is a very happy baby!